samedi 20 octobre 2007

Finnaly, my first message on my very first blog!


I wanted to create one earlier, but I am so busy these days...I guess that studying, working on my paintings and drawings and have a blog all at the same time is not so easy! Anyway, I'll try to post new messages every time I can, and I'll show you my works, my new little kingdom of Belgium and things I like!
Here is some of my paintings that I have recently put on the etsy site. I'll add some more soon, so keep visiting my blog!

Have a good day everyone!

7 commentaires:

Susan Mitchell a dit…

Lovely paintings - they have such a lot of character :)

Danita a dit…

I love the one with the hat!

Blaze a dit…

Hi!
I just started my first blog too! :) I love your paintings! They have so much character! Nice color choices as well! Very elegant! :)

Unknown a dit…

Well well, thank you for your comments everyone!

Unichorn a dit…

Wow, great work! Are you an art-student?

Unknown a dit…

I was unichorn! But I'm now studying art history...Wich is great too!

Agence de communication a dit…

"" I wanted to create one earlier, but I am so busy these days...I guess that studying, working on my paintings and drawings and have a blog all at the same time is not so easy! Anyway, I'll try to post new messages every time I can, and I'll show you my works, my new little kingdom of Belgium and things I like!
Here is some of my paintings that I have recently put on the etsy site. I'll add some more soon, so keep visiting my blog!""