mardi 23 octobre 2007

Hi!

Whit Halloween coming soon, and wheater who's getting a bit frisky, I've just wanted to share a painting of Goya that I saw in class. It represents Saturn eating his children. Liked it very much, but spooky...!

Happy tuesday!

3 commentaires:

Valency a dit…

I want to say he painted this on his dining room wall, if I correctly remember my art history - he seemed to have a good sense of humor :)

Unknown a dit…

Yes you're right! At the end of his life, he became a kind of hermit and painted almost all of his house's walls!

Agence de communication a dit…

"" Whit Halloween coming soon, and wheater who's getting a bit frisky, I've just wanted to share a painting of Goya that I saw in class. It represents Saturn eating his children. Liked it very much, but spooky...!"" very nice and so good i like it a lot ................