mercredi 31 octobre 2007

Halloween!

Hello!

I've been in Belgium for about one year now, and Halloween is unfortunately not a important holiday here... So I'm a bit nostalgic these days. But however, I've made my jack-o-lanterns yesterday, and tonight is horror movie time with bunches of candies! I tried to photograph them with my webcam ( I still don't have a digital camera):












I also had my 19th century art class today, and we saw Friedrich, Constable and Turner paintings, beautiful... Here is some of my favorites, one of Turner, and one of Friedrich:

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 commentaires:

blueberries in the fields a dit…

wouahahah ! very scary ! :-) xxx
love your pumpkins !

Agence de communication a dit…

right this is very interesting and so good "" 've been in Belgium for about one year now, and Halloween is unfortunately not a important holiday here... So I'm a bit nostalgic these days. But however, I've made my jack-o-lanterns yesterday, and tonight is horror movie time with bunches of candies! I tried to photograph them with my webcam ( I still don't have a digital camera):""